Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Birthday

dr.k g balakrishnan

                   
                        Bright, brilliant the sky;
                        Am inquisitive; the why;
                        Is as usual bewildering;
                        Me the knowing unknowing!

                        The spontaneity of this speck;
                        The uncertainty of this clock;
                        Really what does it speak?
                        O it is past; the next is in sight!

                        Happy I am for this dawn;
                        My 68th birthday is born;
                        How much I saw sang;
                        Heard tasted smelt an’ ran!
                       
                        Still my eyes, eager to view;
                        The next morn nascent new;
                        My wings winging to the show;
                        That conjuring swirling glow!
                        ======================