Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

THE WORRY

dr. k g balakrishnan

                           To the market, I am;
                           About to reach;
                           An apprehension;
                           Will it rain?

                            I would like to converse
                            Some thing to you;
                            Will it spell proper?q!

                            I would like to fly-
                            Would my wings
                             Swing; fine an’ dry?       

                            In my room I am;
                            Will the roof collapse?
                            Ding dong ding dong,
                             Will it stop?
                            Or is It non-stop!
                             ================